Friday, July 18, 2008

My Family


On July 3 I found this photographer who was able to meet me that very night and take family photos of my sweet family. I just got them today and plugged it into my computer and oh my goodness... One thing is the memories that are involved with that evening and the other... I HAVE SUCH AN ADORABLE two year old. I am more then pleased with how they turned out and the way that he choose to edit them. I love love love them. In fact I love them I am having such a hard time choosing which ones to post up here.





Now don't get me wrong... I am her mother, and proud of that fact, but just look at her,
I'm smitten!!



6 comments:

Lana said...

those are awesome! I love your new header!!

Who was the photographer?

Robin said...

They are sure cute

Kathy said...

You might be her mother but I think she is sooooo adorable too. Love the pics!

Courtney said...

Rachel, your daughter is gorgeous!!! I love the pics! And your new header is really adorable! Miss and love you tons!:)

Robbie said...

So Cute... Mom and daughter both!
You guys look so good in these pictures!

The Tall and Short of it said...

You guys are a BEAUTIFUL family! We love you!