Robbie... Happy Birthday Girl, I love you to pieces and miss your guts.
Today is my best friend Robbie's birthday. What an honor to be able to call her my best friend. I am so glad that 6 years ago we were able to meet and become so close so fast. She was the kind of person that the second I met her it was as if I had known her forever. Who would of thought that after all this time that we would be where we are. We have some awesome memories together... and I can't wait to make more. She is so awesome, courageous, honest, trustworthy, dependable, dedicated, and college grad (and did it by herself), a great mom and wife and my best friend. I wish that I was 1300 miles closed to you today girl so that I could go and give you a BIG ole birthday hug. So put your arms around your own neck and squeeze it once for me!!!
2 comments:
Missed you this weekend. It was so good to hang out with your parents (they are some of my favorite people in the world!) Hopefully we'll get together sometime soon with no events...just play time! :) Love and miss you.
P.S. Your pix from the park are AMAZING and I agree wholeheartedly that you've got one cute little girl!
I love you Rachel! You are the best. When my life is all settled I will have to come visit you in TX!
Post a Comment