Wednesday, July 16, 2008
NRH2O
Last Friday I got my neighbors and we all went to NRH2O, its this medium sized water park that's perfect for the kiddos. Amy and the twins, Britt, Me and Tessa, (bubba'a wifey) all went. It was alot of fun. Haylee LOVES these cute kiddos. They were so precious standing up on this wall. At home when we swim Haylee will go pee in the grass. Its not a really good habit I have decided. While we were here at the table next to us was a bunch of 12-13 year old girls. Haylee went over in front of their table and squatted and peed. It is never alot of pee, but there it was, a small little stream of pee, going right down the middle of their tables. It was so funny (and not) but before I even knew what she was doing it was over. I think that we may have to re-think this peeing in the grass habit, or have a talk about it only being an AT hOME kind of deal.
I thought that they were cute so I told them all to turn around and smile, and this is what I got. All kinda goofy smiles. But is such a personality shining picture.
Amy brought a couple of those GoGurt things and they were handing them out by the handful at the front gate. Haylee hasn't ever had one before, but holy cow she lived on these while we were there. She loved them. I think at one point she had like 3 or 4 in a row. They handed out some of the fizzy ones, which is like carbonated yogurt. Or yogurt on crack. Her initial reaction didn't look like she was going to like it. but she still sucked it down. She had it running down her top, but she would not turn the right way so that I would be able to capture that one.
Apparently in the Stafford VA chick fil a they made this special sauce they only they had. However the company has now picked it up, and it is called the Chick Fil A Sauce. Brittany is in heaven and would eat it with a spoon, and it looks like little miss haylee will be doing the same thing. She kept trying to drink it, but the thought of that was grossing me out, so instead I let her dip her finger in it and lick it off, at least until something distracted her enough and we moved on to more water activities.
All in all it was a very fun Friday. I am finally getting a tan this year... I have missed being tan. But even more then that I am able to spend so much more time with Haylee then I ever thought I would be able to. I am working only part time at work, and because of that I am blessed with the chance to do these things with miss haylee. I have noticed that the more time I spend with her the better behaved she is. Imagine that. But I am her mommy, and she is my daughter, and she will listen to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
My kids are better behaved when I spend time with them, too. It's the days when I have things that I want to do and ignore them that they act like crazies. Imagine that.
I just saw your comment on my blog and thought I would let you know this is the site I got the petticoats from - http://www.oopsydaisybaby.com/default.htm - I purchased them wholesale though as a photographer with a group of other photographers so the pricing was a bit different.
Your so funny, I would never think that you are stranger danger. I am so excited that you found our blog cause now I can check your's all the time, and see all your pictures of that adorable little girl. Andrew and I love Toyotas too, but I don't think we will really get a 4 Runner, he is too practical so it will probablly be a camry. Thanks for your comment. :)
Post a Comment