Thursday, December 18, 2008

Disney in the RAIN

I haven't ever been to Disney and it NOT rain... And of course this time was no exception. It poured, and it was a blast. Haylee was SOAKED to the bone. Her white socks and shoes were blue from her adorable blue dress. She played and played and played... I ran after her and loved it. Seeing the world through and eyes of my darling daughter was much needed and such a relief to know that it really can be this simple. I mean who would of thought that a little bit of rain falling from awnings that make a "shower" would help to create a smile as big as hers. You can feel the joy and excitement that she was feeling at that moment. I do not think that my parents will ever know how thankful I was for this trip with Haylee and them. It was perfect.



This was just the beginning.... she wasn't even that wet yet.


We thought we had a free moment from the rain so we jumped onto the magic carpet ride... just as the ride started so did the rain. Of course this day I was wearing a white shirt... so my sweet daddy tried to cover me while we soared though the air on our magic carpet ride. Haylee and my mom were riding on our same carpet just in the front... she screamed with joy the whole time... I think it was because it was raining.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

What a fun time. Your little Haylee is just adorable. How can one cute little girl get cuter and cuter? I love you guys and miss you.
Love n' hugs.

Robin said...

I love that picture of you and Dad. It was so fun. What a great time we had. so many memories. I love you Rachel.