Monday, December 15, 2008

Photo Booth Pictures

I have been volunteering for Extreme Home Makeover this last week. It has been so much fun. They had a photo booth out there and me and melissa and sherry took some VERY fun pictures in them... In fact I was telling Michael about it while we were driving the other day and started taking them of myself. I was cracking up the WHOLE time... thinking about our fun times out there and then seeing the result of my silliness.








I think I was having tooo much fun!!



2 comments:

that lady said...

you;re funny!!! that's seriously SOO awesome that you got to take part in that!!! how incredible!!! I can't wait to see the episode and know you helped make that!

The Tall and Short of it said...

You are such a goofball! I LOVE it! You make me smile! I am happy to know you and your darling Haylee! ; )