Saturday, December 6, 2008

people

Had a garage sale this weekend... Did really good..... dumb lady STOLE my cell phone!

That's right... My cell phone has been stolen. Right out from under me. And I know who did it... and I have talked to her, I know where she lives, and I HATE her guts. My phone had my life in it. I do not know ANYBODY'S phone number. Not a single person... Not my brothers, my sister in law... NOT robbies... not anybodys...

So when I activate a NEW phone (which totally blows because they are expensive) then you can call me, email me, or text me your phone number.

I lost my pictures, a video of meridith, my phone numbers, and my phone.

2 comments:

Cee Cee said...

I CANNOT believe that!!! So irritating! Do you want me to come down there and help you bust her in her chops???!!!! :) I'm sooo sorry about that. I am the same way with my phone..it holds my brain!

Robbie said...

That sucks about the video of Meredith! You can get #'s again, but that you cannot get again. I am so sorry!