Sunday, December 14, 2008

Haylee's First Hair Cut



She wasn't such a fan... She was sitting really still and did really good, but she didn't want to smile. I think she was confused and not sure what to think about it all. Sweet and Sassy was awesome. They put in the new tinkerbell movie and the chair was super cute, it was all glittery and the perfect size for little girls.


This was as good as I could get of the final cut. She was so cute and nervous.



They had a runway and when she got out of the chair she went over there and of course LIT UP! She's a super star and loves all of it. They had spray glitter that they sprayed in her hair... she loved it!
Work it girl!!

3 comments:

Anjolee said...

This is super cute! We have been thinking of taking Mckenzee there for a real haircut. She got a Mommy haircut at 18 months, but I'm no professional. If this is the place I am thinking of we tried getting her ears pierced here when she was a baby. It didn't work out. I sat in the car crying for nothing. :) I so want to go get her haircut now! Haylee is a cutie! Glad you posted this!

Robbie said...

She looks so grown up in that last picture! What happened?

that lady said...

oh my gosh!!! that all looks so fun and sooo perfect for your little DIVA. haha. she's so cute!! what a RAD place... where is that? when I have a little girl someday and we live in arlington heights (haha that's where I wanna live) I wanna take her there!!