Welcome Calan Grant
Born December 31, 2008 @ 1:49am
7lbs12oz
20 1/2 inches long
Perfect and Healthy, with Awesome Loving Parents
Im so proud of you two...

The First Petty Family Photo

I'm an AUNT... Look how adorable my sweet nephew is!!!

Haylee just couldn't wait till Calan Baby came out of Britty's tummy. Today when I took her to the hospital she was in LOVE at first sight. She has been in love all along. She held him so perfect and sweet, like a good little mommy. I have some of the cutest videos of her singing songs to her cousin. She couldn't get enough of him. When we first got there he didn't have a shirt on and she was little mommy to him and told me that I needed to get a shirt on him. When we were getting ready to leave she kissed him and then looked at me and said that we needed to keep Calan baby with us. I loved seeing what a good mommy she was to him today... Made me feel like Ive done something right for her.
I am so lucky to have a nephew. He is so wonderful and perfect and Brett and Brittany have included haylee in everything which warms my heart just that much more. I am so proud of them and Im in LOVE with my nephew... IM AN AUNT... finally!!
I JUST COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER....
9 comments:
I'm so glad you couldn't wait any longer...neither could I!! I have been frantically checking everybody's blogs like a mad woman all day. Haha. You family produces very cute kids ;) Tell them congrats once again! I can't wait to meet him!
THATS MY BABY!! =D
Thats my baby!! =D
p.s. I'm glad you got pictures up here..we all know with how well I've been doing lately that I may not have them up for quite some time!
We love you guys. Thanks for bein here for us
Yeah!!! I love how sweet Haylee looks with him!
yay! im so excited for everyone, all the way from utah! Youll be a REALLY good aunt!
Maybe one day Ill be one too!
Merry Christmas Happy New Year!
YOu are so cute. Love you
awee.. YAY!!! he is soo precious!!!
Yay! We are so excited about the "Calan Baby" news! He's adorable. I'm so glad Haylee and Calan have each other...we believe cousins make the world go 'round (wink, wink). Love you all and wish we were there to squeeze you all!!!
Congrats Auntie!
You will love being an aunt, I know I do.
Post a Comment