Monday, March 16, 2009
long overdue update
So I haven't updated in a long time... We went to the zoo a few weeks ago. It was alot of fun. Haylee is still the same bird... We take this same picture alot. It was so much fun. We have season passes and so we like to go alot. She loves the animals. This time I bought some of the feed the bird sticks, and that was fun. We carry "baby" everywhere we go. You can see her in the pictures too. I put her in the jacket with her arms out... haylee thought that was the best. When they took her picture for her "zoo card" the lady even got baby in it... Haylee now tells me that her and baby can go to the zoo all the time. Its great!



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Patrick carried a teddy bear named ted. He went everywhere we went. He got it when he was 6 months and it was bigger than him! He brought it to the day care to the store to the park even on the boat with my dad. His first word was Ted, not mom, te te while reaching for ted because I tried to leave him in the car.
I still have ted.
Post a Comment