Once this girl found that the dress up clothes had PRINCESS outfits we were done and she wore them for the rest of the night. I forced her to take it off while she ate the cupcake... well technically the frosting but still. I love the picture below... because she looks so happy!
Sunday, March 29, 2009
birthday parties
Yesterday Haylee went to a birthday party for a friend in her school class. It was a pretty neat place and I think Haylee had a really good time. Its just a big play place. With a race track with all kinds of riding toys, a bounce house, dress up, and just everything that kids play with basically. It was fun to see Haylee interact with some of the kids from her class and to allow her the chance to play!


Once this girl found that the dress up clothes had PRINCESS outfits we were done and she wore them for the rest of the night. I forced her to take it off while she ate the cupcake... well technically the frosting but still. I love the picture below... because she looks so happy!
Once this girl found that the dress up clothes had PRINCESS outfits we were done and she wore them for the rest of the night. I forced her to take it off while she ate the cupcake... well technically the frosting but still. I love the picture below... because she looks so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I can totally see your dad in Haylee in these pictures!
What place was it at? I have been looking for something like that around here.
How fun..she looks like she is having a great time.
Post a Comment