Wednesday, March 25, 2009

sneak peak... at my colorado trip

First they took my photo...


Then they took Steve's...




This is Calan's famous stretch. Apparently he does it all the time. So when it was time for him to wake and eat I caught it on camera. It is pretty adorable.


I had the most awesome time in Colorado this past weekend. I got to hang out with Courtney and Steve and Brett and Brittany. We just laughed and laughed till all hours of the night. We went bowling and had a blast. Calan was perfect and even was my lucky charm.

Courtney is my cousin that is basically my age. I have always loved her to pieces and am so glad that we were able to spend the weekend together. It reminds me of how much fun we can have and how much I really really miss her.

No comments: