your 3 year old's teacher reminds her class to wear green... and the day before we discovered a bag of baby clothes...
That's right haylee tried on a bunch of them and fell in LOVE with these 12month old size pants. Which are apparently now shorts/capris. They are actually pretty cute on her little bootie... but come on girl they are size 12 months! I had to let her wear them, she wanted to show Miss Sam.
I wish that I would of had the camera when we were trying on all the clothes... because it was hilarious! We were even able to button onesies... it was PRICELESS.
That's right haylee tried on a bunch of them and fell in LOVE with these 12month old size pants. Which are apparently now shorts/capris. They are actually pretty cute on her little bootie... but come on girl they are size 12 months! I had to let her wear them, she wanted to show Miss Sam.
I wish that I would of had the camera when we were trying on all the clothes... because it was hilarious! We were even able to button onesies... it was PRICELESS.
No comments:
Post a Comment