
My daughter is perfect. This morning we got up and she took a bath... but before she could do anything else her baby was hungry. So she sat down on the couch to watch Little
Einsteins and "feed" her baby. Yes she is breastfeeding her baby. It is so sweet to watch her do this. On her show Leo (one of the characters) had a pet Melodie. And I wasn't paying close enough attention but at the end Melodie went on the pet train and Leo was sad. All of the sudden
Haylee has these big ole tears streaming down her face. She is sad because Leo was sad. I don't think I have ever seen her show that kind of emotion. The pet train did come to Leo's house and Melodie came to be with Leo forever... so in the end things are alright... but these are just some tender moments we have shared this morning already.
Now
I'm going to get in the shower and ready for the day... Aunt
Britty and
Calan baby are at my parents house and we can't wait to get over there!!
6 comments:
so sweet! When E was a baby H would always nurse her doll when he was nursing and I thought it was so cute :)
Haylee is a doll baby herself, look at that face!
Aren't little girls the best! Sooo cute!
Oh! What a sweetheart! Somebody's been watching Aunt Britty and Calan!
That's such a cute moment:) I remember a few months back when Brynlee got really involved in episodes of Tom and Jerry and she watched one that made her feel so sorry for Tom that she cried all the way to Kindergarten! What sweet little ladies we have;)
It's amazing how much they know and understand even at such a young age.
That's too funny! Bay LOVES Little Einsteins.
She is well on her way to be the best little mommy ever!
Post a Comment