Wednesday, August 8, 2007

B & B

Brett and Brittany moved to Mexico to live and work for the summer. It has been one ride for the two of them. Trying to get through being newlyweds and then just all the stuff that has happened to these two poor souls. From attempting to drive to Mexico at first, and the truck just was NOT going. (lots of problems) to the tick, the peeping tom during well you know, to driving home now with a guy that they have met, walking across the 2 mile bridge to cross the border at night since the they couldn't drive through, to all the crazy stories. I will be very happy to have them both here for a little bit. I do really miss brett. He said that there are a few things that brittany want to do while they are here.

1. Good Ole Texas Pedicure
2. A Water park, NRH2O or hurricane harbor
3. Texas Rangers baseball game
4. STAND in WALMART and stare at all the people who are NOT staring at her.

She is this tall skinny blonde and so I guess when they go to walmart down in mexico all the people just stare at her. So she wants to "fit in" at the local walmart here. I laughed.

We told them that they need to be keeping a journal, and to keep it animated. If brett would take the time to write it all down it would be the BEST book ever. I have to say that we have all had some good rolling on the ground laughs over some of the stories that they have shared with us.

Yesterday when I got home from work I jumped in the shower. I have started up a new business and I went to a meeting for it last night and then we were going to go to dinner. I thought I would take the time and make myself be a little more presentable (wearing scrubs everyday is GREAT don't get me wrong, but I basically live in my jammies) While I was in the shower I told haylee to watch cartoons which she doesn't do very well. She usually comes in the bathroom and talks to me and hangs out, throws things into the shower stuff like that. Well in a little bit she comes running in there saying "gama talking, gama talking" I reminded her that gama was at work. She looked at me like I was the idiot and ran back into the bedroom. When I got out the phone was ringing and I answered it. It was my mom, or gama. She asked me where I was and why haylee answered the phone. It all clicked about this time. While I was in the shower little miss priss heard the phone ringing. (my mom told me the conversation) She knew what it was and what to do, so she picks it up and says hello (haywo) and then talks to her gama for a moment says bye and hangs up the phone. NOT that we want to start this one, but we hung up and she called back. I wanted to see this happen. Well when the phone rang little miss haylee knows she is not supposed to answer the phone and so she looked at me like, Hello answer it. I gave her the go ahead and sure enough... haywo... then chatted with her gama about stuff. It was SO cute. She then spent the evening with her two most favorite 4 yr old twins and had a good ole time. She's so stinking cute I just love her to pieces.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

I hope they make or made it w/o much more Drama:) they could write a great book Brett is always a good story teller, What is your new business? Babies and phonesare sooo fun.

Lana said...

it'll be nice for you guys to have them back.

What are you doing business wise?
selling cookies? cause they are cute enough:)