Wednesday, August 15, 2007
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
I have this undeniable love for children. I love my own daughter, but I love children. I have the ability to love another's child as if it were my very own. I would never in a million years want to see a child hurt emotionally, mentally, physically or sexually. I know that we have a loving Heavenly Father and I know that there is a plan. But why must there be crimes againt children? I was sent this video that I have posted on here and I feel the need to post it again for others to see. Why are people mean to children. I do understand the frustration that boils inside of oneself when a child is misbehaving, but still. They are a CHILD! If you do not want to have them, then don't. There are so many families out there who want a baby and would love and take care of them. So why keep the child if you really don't want them? My heart breaks when I see something like this. It just breaks. It makes me want to go home and hug and squeeze my precious child that my heavenly father has trusted in my care. He has blessed me with a healthy smart daughter that means everything to me. I would never want to see her hurt like that. If only I could save the world. If only....Pray for the children out there who have been placed in situations that are out of thier control and they are unable to change.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hola chica! I cannot even begin to tell you how sa-weet it is that you have a blog! Consider yourself linked. ;)
In response to your post, how sad it is that these precious little spirits are harmed (in any way). I know that there is a special place (and not the nice kind) for people who do such things...
You are a great mother figure, not only to your daughter but to all the children out there. Thanks for sharing your love with us all. *B
Wow, is all I can say about that. It was too sad.
I love that you are such a mom. You are right, you are a mom to all and love all kids. I admire that.
I wish you could save the world, you would be great at it.
I know this is so miserable I watched all of them and was bawling whywhy why
Post a Comment