Friday, August 24, 2007

Random Things About Me

1. Here are the rules
2. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts
3. Players start with 8 random facts/ habits about themselves
4. People who are tagged need to write there own blog and need to post their 8 things and these rules.
5. At the end of your blog, you need to chose 8 people to get tagged and list their names don't forget to leave them a comment telling them to read your blog.

My 8 random things about me...

1. I am totally addicted to reality TV shows. Survivor-Big Brother-American Idol-Amazing Race

2. A dream I have always had was to sing the national anthem at a football game. I don't know if my nerves would ever allow me to do this, but I have always wanted to. I wanted to wear a white dress with puffy sleeves (I have no idea why) but now that my body has chosen a different shape, a pair of jeans would work just fine.

3. Along those same lines, I think being a country music singer would be FABULOUS! Again... the nerves just don't agree.

4. I LOVE snow and cold weather. I love jeans, long sleeve shorts, hoodies, jackets, gloves, scarves, the whole 9 yards of winter clothes. I like being tan but would take cool weather any day.

5. I love patterned socks. I have few non-pattern socks and when I look into the sock drawer I will always choose patterned before plain white. Aaron's finance' Kim went to Tennessee to see her family and bought me the CUTEST John Deere socks. They are SO comfy and I LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

6. I have a serious phobia about bugs. I mean really. I can't stand them. I hate them all, even rolley pollies.

7. I think getting gas is a waste of time and money. I wish that I could wake up in the morning and my car just be filled up. I know that I NEED gas, so I get it, but grumble about it. For a while my dad would end up taking my car once a week or so and every time my gas light would be on, he would fill it for me. I have the BEST dad ever!!! Hopefully he knows how thankful I was. I was pregnant at the time and working in south arlington, so it was SO nice to see a full tank of gas and I didn't do anything!

8. One day I want to "dig around" in a body, without gloves. I want to know what tissue, muscle, fat, bone and all that good stuff feel like. Hence no gloves, you can't feel texture through those pesky little things. And it would not gross me out one bit.

Robbie... consider yourself tagged. (love ya)

1 comment:

Robbie said...

Ok, I am tagged so watch for the upcoming random thoughts about me. I have to think of a few really good ones, but NO GLOVES???? Really?