Friday, August 24, 2007

Bowling

So B&B have been in town and they have wanted to go to this new family fun center in Euless. It looks like super fun and we have heard some good things about it. So last night me and my brothers and their girls went. We met Kyle there but it was closed! :( So since we were out we decided to go bowling. I have not been bowling in SOOO long, but it was SO much fun. We laughed the while time. Kim of course pretended to be bad at bowling, but did AWESOME! She did say that was the best game she had ever bowled in her whole life, but she still did so good.

It was nice to hang out with my brothers like that. I hate that it is kinda hard for me to enjoy it. Don't get me wrong I had a BLAST and would do it again tonight.... but I just feel like there is something missing. When Meridith died we talked about this exact feeling. How do you ever take another family photo and not feel like its not complete. She is so missed, and I guess that I am thinking more of her right now. She would of been 21 on September 3. So I am a little more sensitive about the subject right now.

Back to happy thoughts... it was really fun. The first frame I think (maybe 2nd) I got a strike. Every time I get a strike the next time I get a gutter ball or I knock over ONE pin. Kyle got like two strikes in a row and then a few spares... he did really good the first game. I didn't do so bad myself, not better then Kim the "i stink at bowling" girl... so for the second game we said that we would combine scores and the team with the lowest score would have to buy something for the team that scored the highest score. Yeah Kim and Aaron blew everyone out of the water, and Brittany all of the sudden at the very end got two strikes in a row... and me and kyle choked, but its all right I suppose... it was still fun and we just had a good time. I am glad that me and my brother were able to hang out like that and just have fun together. We don't get to do that very often.

2 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Sounds so fun. You guys are just fun people so you always have fun.. perhaps Meredith was laughing w/ y'all.

Robbie said...

Meredith would not have wanted you guys to stop being a family because she is gone.
I am sure she was right there with you guys laughing also.
Sorry to hear that you are sad though...