Monday, August 13, 2007

Goals

I have set a new goal for myself to be able to stay at home with haylee. I love my job and won't quit but would like to go to part time, a few days a week part time in the next 12-18 months. How do I plan on doing this you ask?? It's not being married, but rather this business that I have spoken of.

I have recently joined with a local energy company called Stream Energy. I have a website... www.rachelpetty.igniteinc.biz This is a great opportunity for me.



Weekend re-cap...

I have a friend who did a cooking birthday party for her dd this past weekend. She made cute aprons for all the girls. I took over some cookies for them to decorate and she had one for my haylee. IT IS SO CUTE! Haylee wears it all the time. It's the perfect size and it has ribbits on it. I don't know if this was by chance, but haylee LOVES ribbits, or frogs. Yesterday she spilled her milk on it and was just so upset that we would have to wash it.

I have been so sleepy lately. Thursday, Friday, and Saturday I took these awesome naps. Each one was about 2-4 hours. Haylee slept this whole time too, which is why I wasn't waking up, but for some reason I have been so tired. There are times that I wish that we took nap breaks like they do over in spain. How nice would that be. But then I realized that you really get nothing done when you sleep all day long.

I guess really it has been a pretty boring weekend. Brett and Brittany made it in. They are enjoying life... or should I say vacation is the only life they know. Yesterday was his birthday, and we had cake. He is a hard one to buy for... what do you buy someone who has no home and just travels, maybe some travel soaps and stuff... Or something that would be beneficial in the jungle.

My mom is on vacation this week, so hopefully we will do some fun things. Esp with the HOTT weather we are supposed to have. WHOA! Only time will tell.

1 comment:

nikko said...

Staying home with Haylee is a great goal!

How fun that L made Haylee a apron. She is so thoughtful. :o)