Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Elmo

Haylee LOVES Elmo! And I mean LOVES elmo. Everything is Elmo this and Elmo that. She has Elmo jammies, Elmo shirts, Elmo books, and an Elmo movie. Grandma just bought her an elmo shirt and she got pen on it. I can't get it out and luckily she got it at Khols for 3 bucks, so tonight I went and got the last one. It was a super clearance item. Then I saw some good friends there who had TWO coupons that both expire today and you could use them both to save a total of 45%!!! So I went back through the store to find a few more super good deals and ended up spending a total of $29, but I got two pairs of jammies, two shirts, a ribbit hooded towel, and some kitchen towels.

What is it about this little red guy that she loves so much? I don't know...but he's been around for a long time, and he is pretty cute so I suppose it's alright. I will have to get some pictures of her with all her elmo stuff... so be watching for those!!

4 comments:

Lana said...

Elmo is pretty cute!

Joyismygoal said...

Before tickle me elmo came out he was my favorite muppet but then when he became so popular I lost some interest:>(Imagine that at my age?) That's how I am w/ most trends.

{B}dreamy said...

Will's a huge fan, too (as am I)! Although, he doesn't have quite the amount of paraphernalia as Haylee does, haha. :)

nikko said...

Cute! Glad you got some great deals at Kohl's. I have a coupon I need to use their before it expires!