Thursday, August 30, 2007

IT"S THURSDAY

Which means that tomorrow is FRIDAY! Even better its a three day weekend! Labor day is Monday and I am off work... but even better then that... ITS A PAID DAY OFF!!! Plans you ask... well Friday I have to work. But not that long, we close early tomorrow but I have to stay to do payroll. (have to send it a business day early since monday is a bank holiday too, people need to be paid)... Saturday, NRH2O during the day and then FC Dallas soccer game with Aaron, Kim and Kyle that night. Sunday, church... Monday, not sure yet. Everyone is off work and out of school, so hopefully it will be something fun. I am sure we will visit Meridith as Monday is her birthday, she would of been 21. I can't believe that she would be that old. Us kiddos are getting old!

Baby finally went back to day care today. Her eye is still a little swollen, but she's doing MUCH better. Thank goodness!! Her teacher told me today that when she walked into the classroom another girl in her class, isabella, got all excited and yelled haylee, and ran over to her. Haylee's friends Missed her!! AHHH how sweet is that. And haylee was very happy to be there, she didn't care when grandma dropped her off, in fact she said, Bye Ga-Ma. and was happy all day. She must really like it there. Whats her other option, boring old people??? LOL...

Well here's to another week down... Come on weekend, let's get this party started!

3 comments:

Joyismygoal said...

Ahhhww yes, how cute is that, she has friends that miss her hmmm Maybe I should go to daycare:> you sound like you haveafun weekend planned we just have FB :>

nikko said...

I'm so glad that Miss Haylee is feeling better. It looks like you have a fun weekend planned. I'll see you on Sunday. :o)

Lana said...

I like the new look.

SO Who's Kyle?