BED... Haylee was always so good about sleeping in her own bed. Up until October or so of last year when she got really sick. She started sleeping with me then. I mean don't get me wrong, I liked it too. But it was easier. When she would wake, I was right there and when she couldn't breathe, I was right there to help. Well we are not doing so good now. I have a king size bed and it is NOT big enough for the both of us. She sleeps the wrong way and kicks me all night long. She has a "big girl bed" and it even has hello kitty sheets. She just wants to be where I am. I got her out of my bed and onto her pallet on my floor. But she is just way to content with that one too. So tonight she is not in her bed, not in my bed, and not on my floor but in the bathroom on the floor. Our rooms have a jack and jill bathroom (so our bedrooms connect through the bathroom) so its not like I stuck her in the bathroom. She of course had NO problem falling asleep there because she can see me. She only has a thin blanket. Why is it that she (being the cute little stinking two year old that she is) has no problem sleeping on the hard bathroom floor and yet just can not sleep in her bed. She's oh so funny.
POTTY... thats right... we went on the potty. TWO TIMES... I got her more panties (she already has bunches) and when I got home from work I put them on her. They are tinkerbell, and oh boy they are CUTE CUTE CUTE! I would take her into the bathroom and we would try and try and try. Nothing. I know that she has to go so when we go in there we are not leaving until she actually goes. She wanted me to hold her and she would say, "I not go on the big girl potty" but when it came down to her going she just couldn't hold it any longer and out came the poo. I was so proud of her. She went in her potty. It was GREAT! We cheered and she got to pick out a little elmo figurine out of the bag. She was very excited, and I was so excited to clean it out. But it was a HUGE step. She went again later, but started peeing on me... She then stopped herself and held it until she got on the big girl potty and then finished. I think she gets the feeling now, we will just have to keep trying.
So it was a BIG GIRL night! Now I think I may have to go find the camera to get a picture of my sleeping beauty on the bathroom floor.
2 comments:
What a big girl!
P doesn't want to stay in his bed lately, either. I put up the gate so he couldn't come out last night and he cried himself hoarse. It's so hard being a big kid!
The picture of her asleep on the tile floor is priceless. :o)
So cute. She is precious.
Post a Comment