Monday, March 31, 2008

Thankful

I have so many things to be thankful for.

1. Being 5 when Meridith was born, so that I could remember everything.
2. Haylee
3. My Parent
4. My Father, hes so caring and loving towards haylee. He knows just how to give advise without giving advise.
5. My Mother, she always has it together and is so willing to do it all with NO complaints
6. Brett, hes so cute with Haylee. and She really loves him.
7. Brittany, she just fits
8. Aaron... Gosh I miss him
9. Technology, Im able to blog on here and get love from all over with the click of the publish post button.
10. my life. Life has proven once again to be very precious and I still have mine.
11. My Job that provides me with my daily bread.
12. Friends... the ones I have, they are great.
13. The internet and cell phones, how did we ever communicate back then?
14. Neighbors, the good kind. We count on each other, and we are there for each other, espically when it really matters.
15. Haylee again, because I don't know if I can ever be thankful enough.

5 comments:

Britt and Brett said...

hahaha yeahhhh! you said it! i like it too! brett just told me, 'see, you are as crazy as us!' lol

ps-we bought a big kite tonight, so yall need to come over tomorrow so we can fly it!

I Love You

Britni said...

Those are some great things to be thankful for. I'm thankful for all of my friend, friends, and technology too!

Lana said...

that's a good list!

Sorry about Tippi, I know you'll miss him.

Robin said...

your so creative
Love you and miss being home at nights

marcia@joyismygoal said...

what an awesome list Rachel you are so loved and what many many people are thankful for too