The Easter Bunny came to see miss haylee! She was so cute and so very excited! I am not sure what her favorite part of it was. The Dora Crocs have been a favorite since that moment. It was all I could do to keep them off her feet for CHURCH! She was alright with leaving them in the car until the very second that we got back to the car and then she could wear them. She also learned that in the Easter Eggs were gushers, and she learned how to open them all by herself.
It was fun to gather items through out the weeks and then to get them all out and put them out for her. And then to see her cute little smile when she found all her goodies.
2 comments:
how sweet
I love Easter and kids make it even better.
Post a Comment