I've been tagged!!
A Little Bit about Me
ten years ago..
I was 17, and how I sometimes wish that I still was. I was in high school, my junior year. I was dancing and super skinny. My best friends were Jenny, Rachel, Jennifer, Michelle. I actually had a bunch of friends, but they were my homies. We called our little group the PC. I must find a picture. (I will work on that this evening.) I was finishing up with all the hard classes so that my senior year would be cake. I had no idea how EASY everything was with no responsibility. And gas was only 76 cents at the racetrack over on denton hwy, that's where we would all meet up to fill up and then do whatever on the weekends.
5 THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST:
1. Finish the write up on the incentive thing for work
2. Wash my truck (oh I need to post a picture of my new truck)
3. Find pictures of my 10 years ago, and figure out how to scan them and post them.
4. Find some SUPER fun but not real complicated stuff for a baby shower that I am throwing... and the invite list is at 67 and still growing!!!!!!!! (hence the not so complicated part)
5. Love on Haylee... because I can't get enough of that.
WHAT WOULD I DO IF I WERE SUDDENLY MADE A MILLIONAIRE?
Call my daddy... which I am sure he would also really like. I would pay off debt of my parents, mostly the house in which we all live in, and myself. I would make sure haylee has college money and then I would go back to school without the financial burden.
4 BAD HABITS:
1. Sugar
2. Procrastinate
3. Not putting gas in my car... same here Robbie, I am ALWAYS on empty... I hate doing it, I LOVE when my daddy drives my car, then he does it! Love ya pops!
4. Being anti-social.
5 JOBS I'VE HAD
1. Dentist Office ~ Current
2. Regions Bank
3. Washington Mutual Bank
4. Pier One Imports
5. Being a Mother
Places I've Lived..
FORT WORTH, TEXAS
St. George, Utah
Rexburg, Idaho
Idaho Falls, Idaho
Things I like to do....
I like to travel, spend time with Haylee, Hang out and Veg, Shopping with my Mom, Pedicures with the WHOLE fam (yes even my dad), Photography, Plan Parties, Eat Mexican Food,
I really like to just be with my family because they are just awesome. There is nothing that compares to the love and support that we have for each other. They are WONDERFUL!!!
I TAG.. Brittany, My Mom, Steph, Cee Cee and Mary
Have FUN!
2 comments:
Wow that was awesome I love you dear I can hardly believe 17 was ten years ago
I hate to put gas in my car! I love that you do too!
We are shopping for a new car, my clutch is going out and the rooters are bad and who knows what else. So it is time and we are looking. We got a great interest rate though.
Post a Comment