Saturday, March 15, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt

Today was the annual Saginaw Easter Egg Hunt. I took haylee for the very first time. She had a really good time. It took her a little bit to get the hang of it, but when she did every time she picked up an egg she would be so excited. The only down fall I guess you could say... she is in the age group of 0-3, which is great... but there were several "dads" there who were running around snatching up all the eggs right before the children could even have a chance. And the "mom" would be right behind them pointing out more to snatch up. Notice I am using the word snatch. They did have a child age 0-3, but these cute babies would not even be able to sit alone... so why? I just didn't get it. But all in all Haylee had a good time. And really, SHE is the only one that matters right?

I will post pictures later. The camera and stuff is down stairs and its 1130pm and church starts at an early 830am.

3 comments:

Britni said...

You mean Haylee wasn't running around snatching up all the eggs before the dads? She's got a long road ahead of her:)

Robbie said...

Oh I love Easter egg hunts, unfortunately the parents a quite a bit more competitive than the kids are. This is just a warm up for all of the parents putting their kids into sports.
I can't wait to see the pictures of her getting eggs!

Robin said...

such cute pictures... love ya