THE POTTY DANCE!
Thats right. So today is day 3 I guess of wearing big girl panties, and we are doing so good. We have only had a few accidents, and luckily none of them have been a total disaster. Today we went to Target and we bought 4 packages of panties. On the way home a few HOURS later, Haylee fell asleep. When my mom brought her in the house she woke up. Anyone who has a two year old who hasn't napped knows that after 30 minutes of being asleep is NOT the most happy person in the world if you wake them. So I was trying to confort her back to sleep, (which NEVER happened), and I let her pick what panties she wanted to put on. Her eyes were open when they walked in the house so my mom was gonna have her go potty, this is what started the little fit.
Well in a little bit she was happy... in a moment I look over on the couch, and baby girl has on about 9 or 10 pairs of panties, all at the same time! I guess she couldn't choose just one pair. When they started to get to tight (because there were too many pairs on) she began to cry and I helped her have only ONE pair on. Then we played photo shoot with all her new panties.
Potty training is such a bitter sweet. I want her to grow and learn, but then I don't want her to be big. I want her to be my baby forever!
3 comments:
that is so funny!
Cute!
You're right, every stage is so bittersweet. It's exciting and hard at the same time to watch them learn and grow.
Man, girls are soooooo easy! We'll get there... [sigh] *B
Post a Comment