DISNEY WORLD IS THE BEST!
I have already taken a million pictures. Here with Mickey they took a bunch of really good ones that I am sure I will have to buy. So we didn't get a really good one. But Haylee is not scared of the characters. In fact she likes to hug them. She wants me right there by her, but she loves them all. Mickey and Minnie were a hit. He kissed her hand and rubbed noses. It was very cute.
I have been here before but there is nothing better then coming with your daughter and being able to watch her eyes light up at everything. I am posting EVERYTHING on here, because there is NO way to pick a few.
We can't wait till our papa gets here. Tomorrow is Animal Kingdom. The last 2 days were at Magic Kingdom (Disney World). I love all things Disney!!
3 comments:
Oh fun! I can't wait to see more! You look awesome by the way!
Looks fun. That is great that she is not scared. I am sure it makes it a lot more fun for everyone involved. Oh by the way I love your hair cut.
How fun! I want to hear all about your trip when you get back!
Post a Comment