Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Happy 3rd Birthday Haylee

Today is Haylee's birthday. I can't believe that I have a 3 year old. Since we are on vacation I didn't brought her one present and made cupcakes here in our condo. I had the place all decorated with pink streamers and ready when she woke up. She was so very excited.

This is one toy that she has picked up every single time she has seen it. So it was her present from my parents. I think it's a hit. It's a baby minnie mouse. She cradles it and rocks it. Its very cute and motherly.

Her very own pink "ipod" Its actually a fisher price fp3 player. Blake has one and haylee loves it. I got her one... but it won't play any sound... I'm really bummed and just don't have the time to figure it out... I'M HERE FOR DISNEY. She has baby minnie to keep her occupied. I will fix it or take it back to exchange it when we get home.


Here are some minnie socks I have picked up along the way. She liked the minnie head that will bobble on the back behind your foot. They are pretty cute.
I'm so thankful to have such a wonderful daughter. She is mine and perfect. I love her... Happy Birthday Haylee Renee'




1 comment:

Robbie said...

Can you beleive it? She is 3 and it seems like yesterday she was born! What a great way to spend your 3rd bday!