DUMB blogger, still putting the pictures in backwards order...
This day we went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom. Epcot was fun, but there isn't a ton that Haylee can do, so we did what she liked and then moved on to her FAVORITE PLACE!! Since my pictures are backwards, so will the post.
This was the race car ride. I pushed the pedals and Haylee steered the car. It was cute. The car has a track it can't get off of, and she thought it was the funniest to let the car crash back and forth on it. My dad bribed her to ride with me, but hey I take what I can get. It was very fun.
Parade's were our favorite. We usually always got a front row seat, which is the only way to see anything anyways. And with Haylee's birthday kiddo button the people and characters in the parade would stop and sing to her or tell her Happy Birthday or give her high five or whatever. I liked this picture we got of Mickey...
Here she is examine all her pins while on the monorail. She didn't like to be in her stroller once she figured out she could be big and stand while holding onto the handrails. This day we started out in this outfit and quickly changed to the blue dress. It was VERY VERY hot and humid. This day it sprinkled on us while at Epcot and POURED while at Magic Kingdom that night. Those pictures are on my dad's camera... and I CANT WAIT TO GET THEM. She loved every minute of playing in the rain. More on that when I get those pictures.
We were about to get on the monorail. I wish that I can get a video of Haylee telling us stories and then her saying monorail. It's super cute. But she was holding Mickey's hand. She got used to cheesing it up for the camera before the week ended. In fact we came home on a Friday and Saturday we went to the mall. We walked through macy's to go potty and she walked by a mannequin and ran up next to it...stood there...turned around and said... Mommy take my picture with this. I thought it was really cute, as did these two sweet older ladies behind us.
No comments:
Post a Comment