While uploading pictures of my Disney trip and being excited that I changed my background without losing everything else on my page... I went and checked out a friend's blog, Gift for Gavin.
My parents had friends when they lived in Utah and when my mom started working for American Airlines we were able to fly up there alot. They had a son who was 8 months younger then me and we were instant friends. He had a good friend, Andre who I also bonded with and we became friends. A while back I found him on myspace I think and wrote to him. A few months later he wrote me back and told me of his son. Gavin is his third child and super cute, only he had a bad liver and needed a transplant. He told me of the blog his cute wife created to keep everyone up to date with Baby Gavin. Well I went there tonight to learn of Gavin's passing. Only 14 days before his first birthday.
I ache for Andre. He is so young and has had to go through so much, and with two older children too. I am very sad for this family. I know it has been tough, and even though I haven't been the parent of losing a child, I have seem the pain that my parents have gone through and do not wish this on anyone.
1 comment:
Oh that is sad. I looked at the blog, I know that I never knew them or this little boy. But that is so sad! I would think that loosing a child would be pretty hard.
Post a Comment