Today was Hollywood Studios. It was great. We got to meet all kinds of friends. Buzz Lightyear and Woody. That was great. With my dad here I am leaving a bunch of picture taking times to him. So these are the pictures on my camera. I have a million, but I picked a few. We also got to meet Handy Manny, June and Leo (little einstiens), JoJo and Goliath (jojo's circus), Lighting McQueen and Mater. It has been fun. Haylee now wants to kiss all the characters. She still has to have me RIGHT there, but its so cute and I don't mind sharing this with her.
5 comments:
Soooo much fun! Thanks for letting me take a peek! You have a TON of posts since I last got on...Haylee is still as adorable as ever and you are stunning! We miss you and are jealous of the Disneyworld trip...it really is the greatest place on earth:)
Happy Birthday Big Girl!! I can't believe it's been three years!! She's so beautiful, like her momma:)
She is so adorable. Happy B'day to sweet little H. I can't believe she's 3 either. How fun that you can go to Disney. By the way, you are so skinny and pretty too. Miss you.
Love n' hugs.
AHHH you two are so cute! Mommy and daughter best friends. I bet this has been quite an overwhelming trip for her! (and you)
I am so behind on your blog. For some reason my google reader isn't updating anymore. Sorry!
I'm so glad that you and Miss Haylee had such a good time on your vacation. I can't wait to take my boys to Disneyland some day!
Happy Birthday Haylee!!
Post a Comment