Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Tag



1. I hate putting clothes away. I don't mind washing, drying, folding or even ironing. But the putting away of clothes is yucky. I don't know why... but I just don't like it. I like them put away and pretty and organized, but I just don't want to be the one to do it.

2. Apparently I don't like to close cabinet doors either. (this tag is a hard one for me... so I asked Michael for help, he said this one. I don't close them when I'm putting dishes away or cooking... but I think because I'm right there and getting in and out of them so what's the point?? He did just tell me that he would be happy to put all laundry away )
3. I HAVE to have all door closed when I go to sleep. All closets, bathroom, and bedroom doors. It just freaks me out, yes even still in my old age.
4. I prefer patterned socks to plain colored socks. Kim (aaron's girl) got me the coolest John Deer socks from this store in Tennessee where her family now lives... They are my FAVORITE!!
5. I love to swing. I would go swing all day every day. When I take Haylee to the park I secretly wish there were two of me... one to play with her while the other one swings and swings and swings.
6. Haylee takes her shoes off almost every time we get in the car and it drives me batty... I have realized something... so do I. Subconsciously I remove my shoes every time I get in a car and I sit Indian style.
7. I hate ear wax... and dirt under finger/toe nails. Haylee's little nails grow SO fast and they get so dirty... I am always cutting the white part all the way off.
Thanks Robbie for this one, I miss you by the way girly!! You have been on my mind alot today espically. Love Ya!!

1 comment:

Robbie said...

I sure love you Rachel and I hate to put clothes away and I always leave cupboards open too!