Monday, November 10, 2008

update on the roller coaster

Papa got her last night, and Haylee was excited to take papa on the rides... she is not a fan of the roller coaster, in fact after we were at the end she told papa she didn't want to go on it again. He did not hold onto her like grandma did... and when I looked at her at one point she looked like she was slipping out and looked scared... I am sure she will recover. I haven't put any new pictures on the computer yet, I am too tired. I have made cupcakes and decorated our hotel room (2 bedroom and big living area condo) for the BIG 3 tomorrow!!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awwww...Happy Bithday Baby Haylee!!! Not so much a baby anymore and so bitter sweet. Sad about her not being a baby and so small but excited to watch her grow. Love you Haylee.