Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Disney...it's MAGICAL

I am not sure what's wrong with "blogger" but it is reversing the order of the pictures. So this day (monday is backwards)

Cinderella's Castle all lit up with Christmas Lights.
We were told it was the most amazing sight ever, and they were right. We rounded the corner and there it was.... Amazing and all lit up.
Haylee's one small (very small) fit. And it was really because I was aggravating her. She didn't want me to take her picture but I chased her and got it anyways. She was so very tired.

Here we are in front of Cinderella's castle. My princess in my arms for the last time as a two year old! I can't believe how big she is getting.


And with Papa... this is really whose princess she is. Since he got here she is all about her papa. She can only ride rides with him and wants to sit by him. In fact he sits in the backseat with her when we are in the car going somewhere. She really has him wrapped around her little finger... and tight too!!



Getting ready to ride Buzz Lightyear ride. We had missed buzz for the second time at this point... so the statue in the back worked.
It was funny, when we were getting on of course she was ONLY going to ride with papa. So I pushed him out of the way and climbed in, man she was outta there before I could even sit down. She was having NO part in riding with me. And I got a super dirty look. I jumped out and she got to ride with papa.





2 comments:

Lana said...

oh my gosh! that castle is magical!!!

Robbie said...

The cinderella castle is amazing! My older sister told magical it was, but I would have never thought that magical!