Thats right, Danny and Melissa got engaged. I knew that it was going to happen, so I was ready with the camera when it popped up on the jumbo tron. She was so suprised, it was classic. I was happy to catch the moment on camera. The game was fun too, they lost 4-0 but WE still had a good time. After wards we all went to 7-11 to get "smart water". thats what it is really called, it was yummy water. Melissa got some watermelon drink...but it was all good.
NRH2O was so much fun. Haylee loved every moment of it. She played and played and played. She was quite the little funny munchkin, she wore her floaties the whole time, even if the water was ankle deep. It was so nice to just hang out with her and watch her laugh the whole time. I did not take a camera, I know Im dumb but I was thinking water + camera = bad day... so no pictures, but I will next time.
I know that everyone is asking about Kyle... well he is a boy, a friend of Brett, they were up at SVU together. He played baseball. Kyle is from here though. There is really nothing to report as of now, but I will keep everyone up to date if something else evolves.


2 comments:
OOOO how fun:> and how exciting for DannY
Cool beans! Yea for Danny!
Post a Comment