Last night I met some friends for a celebration dinner.... we are having a baby!!!
Melissa has always been there for me. With my pregnancy, getting through meridith, she even took me to Belize for her wedding. (which by the way was AWESOME!!) She just found out that she is preggo and we are all SOOO EXCITED!!! We went to Pasados and had some good ole Mexican food.
Melissa has always been there for me. With my pregnancy, getting through meridith, she even took me to Belize for her wedding. (which by the way was AWESOME!!) She just found out that she is preggo and we are all SOOO EXCITED!!! We went to Pasados and had some good ole Mexican food.
.jpg)
.jpg)
2 comments:
congats and Yeah!!for good friends, you have them because you are one:>r
Ok, can I please post a disclaimer to my disgusting appearance in those pics??? I didn't wear makeup because I just knew you would make me cry. You know preggo, emotional basketcase? Then you didn't and I look horrible for nothing...oh wait except for fabulous pics so you could post them on the blog. I request a do-over, then I'll wear makeup and you can post those pics too. HEEHEE!!
Post a Comment