Friday, November 2, 2007

Semi Country LIfe

We live in semi-county... Its not far from the city, but it's not spit on your neighbors kind of stuff. We have a little over an acre of land... This brings me to the next point... Brett was checking out the pool today, and a floating something caught his eye... this is what we found:


floating...

it was HARD... super stiff

for size comparison... it was a big nasty one... lets just say some acid will be going in the pool tonight, and thank goodness it is not warm outside and time for swimming!!!

6 comments:

Lana said...

gross! is that Brett's huge foot?

Joyismygoal said...

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yuck or should I just say rats sorry about that:>glad you weren't in there and then saw it teehee

nikko said...

Ewwww! Yucky!

Robbie said...

Just one word
YUCK!

utmommy said...

Sick!

Rene' Marie said...

That is horrible, I am sick all over!!! I don't believe it's real!!!