This Thanksgiving break has been really nice.
Yesterday my mom has to work. She always has to work. So we "slaved" in the kitchen. Ok not really... but me and my dad were cooking. My grandma always makes the stuffing, but this year she did not come over. :( So Brittany made the stuffing. I was surprised that she was so willing and so excited to take on such a big task when she is not a kitchen goddess... YET... But it was really really good. My mom wanted everyone to be dressed. Not in jammies or sloppy clothes, but nice. She wanted us to sit around the table and eat on real plates not paper plates. So we did. I bought a beautiful brown table cloth and had some hurricanes on the table with candles lit on them. It was nice. I just love my family. All of them. They are so special in all different ways.
4 comments:
sounds fun! We didn't dress, but it is nicer to I think.
You have an awesome family!
What a special Thanksgiving!
you do have a wonderful family snd woohoo for Brittany but where was grandma? We all dressed and had table cloths and candles too it seems to make everyone behave better-- but in the pictures i did notice one nephew w/a hat on at the table :> oh well
it was nice to be dressed..thanks for the beautiful table cloth
Post a Comment