So I am SUPER pumped... I LOVE mary kay. And I have had a consultant for a long time. But then I no longer worked at the bank and I didn't see her all the time, and she moved and well... I lost her. I know that there are MILLIONS out there, but you know. Its kinda nice when you get it that you know that you are helping someone out at the same time getting product. Mary Kay is just a make up that I like and it pretty much affordable. Well I was checking up on a friend today through blog world... and guess who is a new mary kay consultant??? That's right!
http://www.marykay.com/DaniBrandt
That is her very own personal website... so if you live in her area I am sure she would LOVE to host a party for you, and if not and you too have been looking for someone, then go ahead and order something from her! She is so sweet and so cute... who can resist???
Good Luck Dani!
No comments:
Post a Comment