Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Let's Go Fly a Kite

Brett bought a kite at Sam's for $9. So tonight we went over to b&b's house and they made dinner and then we went out for a nice little evening of flying the kite. It was a rocket. Once my dad tore this tag off it flew so high and so good. It was actually pretty fun.

Little Miss Haylee calls the kite a coyote. I have no idea why, but she calls it a coyote. She would say I wanna hold the coyote, lets fly the coyote, it was just funny.

The only bummer part of the evening is that my mama is still working nights and so she wasn't able to be there. I know this is a bummer for her knowing that we are hanging out and having fun and shes at work. Hopefully she knows that we miss her just as much as she misses us. Its not to much longer and she will be off at night and get to hang out with everyone again. I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Love ya mama

6 comments:

I have a good life said...

Sounds like a blast! The coyote thing is so funny. She is so cute. Glad you commented on my blog...since I forgot what yours was named! :)

Britni said...

There was a kite flying festival in DC this weekend that we almost went to. I'm so excited it's getting warm enough to do things like this. Sounds fun!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

how fun i was never good at them but we still had some fun w/kites over the years

Steph said...

I have no idea how to not get it to delete!! I am too afraid to mess with it to be honest! If you find out, let me know :)

marcia@joyismygoal said...

you are so sweet, thank you dear. Go Crickets !! We sound like were English:)

Britt and Brett said...

it was a ton of fun, i agree! i think we need to get more kites seeing how we are all itching to go kite flying again!