So sorry. It really doesn't get easier, does it? She is so beautiful. I'm certain she's Haylee's guardian angel, though, and who could ask for a better one? :)
My sister passed away when I was four (she was 1 1/2). Every year on her birthday (May 7th), I stop and think about what it would have been like to have a sister so close to my own age. It does get easier, I promise. You never forget, but the time passes.
5 comments:
I am so sorry, you must miss her tons. She was a wonderful person.
So sorry. It really doesn't get easier, does it? She is so beautiful. I'm certain she's Haylee's guardian angel, though, and who could ask for a better one? :)
i miss her too......... ................for me but mostly for you and my sweet friend your momma
wow, that's a lot of days. I miss her too, she was really special.
My sister passed away when I was four (she was 1 1/2). Every year on her birthday (May 7th), I stop and think about what it would have been like to have a sister so close to my own age. It does get easier, I promise. You never forget, but the time passes.
Post a Comment