Monday, April 21, 2008
Play Group
I am a working mother... however I have recently gone to part time at work. This has proved to be WONDERFUL!!! I have Wednesday and Friday off every week. Last Wednesday was play group. A group of mom's in my ward get together at a certain place and play. Last week was a train ride and then a picnic in the park. We missed the train, but caught it on the way back. Then we went across the street to the Botanical Gardens and had a picnic. It was super fun. There was only one other little girl there, but that was alright with Miss Haylee. She loves Lu and they had tons of fun playing outside. I had battery on the camera, but not for too long, but I did get some cute pictures of the girls playing.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Rachel~ That is so exciting that you got to move to part time at work. I am really happy for you and for Miss Haylee too.
You know this is one thing that I hate about working full-time. I don't have kids, but I think playgroup is just as much for the moms as the kids. I wish I could do stuff with the other women in our ward, but they're always during the middle of the day. Glad you're getting to enjoy yourself more now :)
so cute!!
Post a Comment