Monday, April 7, 2008

Punker

For Easter Haylee got Thumper the Bunny from the Easter Bunny. She loves it.... however she calls him... PUNKER... I have no idea why, but Miss Haylee loves her Punker. The other night we were saying our prayers, I mean Haylee was saying our prayers (she's the only one that is allowed to pray) and she was going around her room blessing and being thankful for all her things, and even though she did not see Punker, he made it to the prayer. She was ever so thankful for... Patty (which was Meridith's Baby doll when she was little), her bed, her windows, her toys, her two buckets (that hold her toys), her tent, and Punker. I love to listen to her pray and be thankful and bless all of the things that she sees fit. Espically when she blesses Punker.

We LOVE PUNKER... I will have to get a picture of her with Punker so I can get it on here for you all to see the love!

4 comments:

Cee Cee said...

Hi cousin! Cute Haylee stories you have! She is soooo adorable! I want more pix...splatter your blog with them so I can see the fam. We miss you guys.

I have a good life said...

How cute! I can't wait to see Punker!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

cute post and you have your own cute punker like PW

AngeeBee said...

Rachel!!!

Hello from Mexico! It was great to see your blog site... Haylee is getting SO, SO, SO big! She looks beautiful! I hope all is going well with your family! I miss your family - we think the world of you!

Love you tons,
Andrea