Monday, April 28, 2008
I'm Super Paranoid...
On saturday haylee got into an ant pile... needless to say... she has been eaten alive. Thank goodness for the quick thinking of her 4 year old best friend who yelled to her daddy that she got them all. Despite the screaming still coming from haylee. John raced to the rescue and got the pesky one from between her toes that was digging and biting and stinging... So they look HORRIBLE! I have never seen ant bites look like this before. And they cover her feet. Poor Baby... she is not complaining about them yet, but they have to hurt. I went online and read on web md about them. (like I said I'm paranoid) After reading about toxic reactions and that you need to seek immediate emergency medical attention... I asked for the next best thing, and blessing. Brett is here tonight and so him and papa were able to give her one. I am sure that they think Im crazy... but it helps me. I had to take her to the doctor today (yes I know I shoulda said something) because on Sunday she began to be sick. Another reason I'm freaking out. She's sick with a bad, really bad as my sweet doc told me, sinus infection again :( That could be another symptom that I dismissed. I think I will call tomorrow.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We've had them like that, too. P had them really bad in between his toes last summer. He just stood there in the ant pile instead of running away. Needless to say he knows what an ant pile looks like now!
ouch B's used to look like that and they said she was allergic to them
Post a Comment