Monday, April 28, 2008

New Scooter

Audrey next door has a scooter. It's a big girl one... Haylee always tried to ride it, bless her little heart. So at target they had a three wheel one on sale for only $19. So I bought it and tonight papa and uncle betty put it together and she struggled for about 15 seconds and then home girl was riding all over the place. She is such a quick learner... and cute too. She would squat, i guess to keep her balance. Its cute. I snapped a few 20 or so pictures. I will try to pick the best ones...





3 comments:

Britni said...

There are so many smart people out there. Whoever thought up training wheels was a genius.

Britt and Brett said...

watching this was one of the cutest things ever!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

I think she REALLY likes it look at that face:)