Sunday, April 27, 2008

I LOVE being a MOM

I love being a mom... I love the snotty noses, the dirty hands, the sweet baby kisses, sweaty toes, holding hands... I love all of it even upset tummy's and diarrhea while getting pedicures. (yes that's right... but I will spare the yucky details)

The only part that is no bueno... it goes by all too fast. Why is that? Why can't the be little longer? Don't get me wrong, I love seeing her grow and develop and learn things. But come on... shes almost 2 and a half. She has gotten so big and grown up so much... shes a little girl now, no longer my baby.

I am just so happy to be a mom... its something that I have always wanted to do and finally have been blessed with the opportunity with. I love my haylee!

Just to help remember her when she was a tiny baby... with aunt mer mer......


2 comments:

marcia@joyismygoal said...

oh my that is so touching I love that picture

nikko said...

It is so true! It goes by so fast!

That is a cute picture of Meredith and Haylee.

We missed you yesterday. :o(