This last weekend was a multi stake prom. My dad rented a van, aka the Party BuS, to take the youth from our ward. I was able to ride along with my mom, aka the PartY BuS DriveR, and we had tons of fun. When we exited we had to drive up and then turn and go back the other way... we passed a Krispy Kreme with it's HOT sign on... so we stopped and got HOT donuts before we dropped everyone off to have dinner and dance.
We have such an awesome group of kids. They were all so good. And everyone looked BEAUTIFUL! I am so glad that I got to tag along!
2 comments:
How fun! I LOVE Krispy Kreme! So yummy!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog.
I can't believe how big Haylee is getting. How did that happen? She is soooooo cute:)
fun! they look great and had such a good time! thanks for driving them :)
Post a Comment