Thursday, September 6, 2007

10:24pm-10:46pm

The hardest part of "blogging" is thinking up a title.... so my title today is BORING!!!

I have a million thoughts in my mind...and I have seen the bullet point entries, and I think that is the best thing for me this evening!!

*I am addicted to reality tv... survivor starts Sept 20! Yeah!! And tonight was double eviction on Big Brother. (I haven't watched it yet as I just got home not to long ago)
*I have clean sheets on my bed... and I LOVE clean sheets and linens.
*I have to teach a relief society class thing on Sat (yeah I know.. me??) but at least it will be with someone that I actually like and she is a pro!
*I love baking cookies.
*I went to the matel store today, they have a bunch of baby things, like the swings and bouncy seats... and TONS of barbies. I was looking more for baby (like toy baby) things. That's what we are into these days.
*I love having super neighbors.
*I love lulu the neighbors weenie dog.
*I am thankful for friends.
*I miss my brother who is in Mexico and his cutie wifey... hope they are having fun cleaning up hurricane messes! :)
*(oh brett, if you do read this, then I bought something for Brit today...can you get mail??)
*I am sleepy and getting ready for bed... or really to watch BB!!
*this blog entry doesn't seem like it should of taken that long... but I was a little distracted!

night night!

1 comment:

nikko said...

Yeah... Now that it's Friday I guess I should start working on my part of the deal, eh? Can't wait to taste your cookies.

I'm so glad you like me. :o)