Last week I spent a little bit of time baking cookies. I am such a flop when it comes to talking to a group of people, esp when I feel inferior to them. I did get some cute pics of the cookies, and my little helpers hands!!!
The Cookies Helping Hands.. (I wanna cookie) Thanks Mommy! How can this cute face be so sneaky?? I love you baby!
You did a GREAT job! And you should never feel inferior to anyone. You are one of the nicest, most giving people I know. You are creative and friendly and always help every one. And you are pretty and a fun cute mommy. I love you.
5 comments:
Your cookies turned out wonderful and I thought you did a great job!
Wow, that's a lot of cookies! And I don't know why you would ever feel inferior to anyone! Silly girl.
You did a GREAT job! And you should never feel inferior to anyone. You are one of the nicest, most giving people I know. You are creative and friendly and always help every one. And you are pretty and a fun cute mommy. I love you.
Thats the best baby ever...I Love her..ga ma
Your cookies look yummy! I wish I was there to eat them with you. You are such a wonderful person you shouldn't feel inferior!
Post a Comment