Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Best Friends

Best Friends Forever
We are so lucky to have such awesome neighbors with the best kids! They love miss haylee even though she's a "baby" and she adores those kids and completely idolizes them. They were playing so good together and so happy, I just had to catch the moment and freeze it in time. Pictures are a thousand words, when no words are able to be spoken.

6 comments:

nikko said...

Such a cute picture. :o)

{B}dreamy said...

That's the cutest thing I've seen all day!

One Crazy Mama said...

They almost look related!!! We just love our neighbors too! Remember, if you don't want to see us...close your garage! LOL Amy

Joyismygoal said...

Oh cute sweeties

Dani said...

Haylee is so cute! I love her elmo panties picture :-) Im jealous... im so baby hungry right now!

utmommy said...

Too cute! Haylee is darling.